In this post, we examine the Zomhom.site, a website claiming to offer free recharge but it redirects users to another website.
In this Zomhom.site review post, we will know if this site is legit or a scam. Let’s find out!
What is Zomhom.site?
Zomhom.site is an online blogging website that provides information on various subjects.
Zomhom.site has five categories: technology, finance, crypto, software, and social.
Zomhom.site covers topics like, how to recover WhatsApp deleted messages, free mobile recharge, Information regarding the share market, how to buy bitcoin and many more.
As you open the blog to read, it will send you to another website and many links keep coming in between.
As per Whois.com, the Zomhom.site was registered on January 24, 2024. There is no information available about the founder of the website.
Read: Ukshashop.com Review
|Blogging, free recharge
|Domain registration date
|24 January 2024
Read: Cookr App Review
Zomhom.site exhibits several red flags, signaling potential concerns for users.
These negative aspects collectively cast doubt on the reliability and safety of the Zomhom.site.
- They redirect a user to another website which is a red flag.
- The website design doesn’t look good.
- The website doesn’t disclose the identity of its owner, diminishing transparency.
- Information display on the site is totally fake.
- With a limited user base and relatively low popularity, the website lacks widespread recognition.
- No address or legal support was provided for any potential issues or disputes.
- No active social media accounts.
Considering the poorly created website, the site lacks comprehensive information. Notably, there is no disclosure of owner details and redirects users to another website.
The platform’s legitimacy remains questionable, and individuals should approach it with skepticism to avoid potential risks.