As the name suggests, Writerbay may appear as a writing service at first glance.
In this review post, we are going to review Writerbay and let you know if it is legitimate or not.
What is Writerbay?
Writerbay is an online platform that is mainly focused on writing services. Writerbay works in two ways. First is that it provides writing services to clients. Second, it is a job opportunity for freelance writers.
The other way to earn from Writerbay is through its referral program. what you need to do is share your invite link with people you want to invite to the platform.
Then, when they click the link and apply as a writer and get accepted, they will become your referral.
Writerbay offers two payment options: WebMoney, and Payoneer.
The site claims to process payments twice a month (every 1st to 5th and 15th to 20th day of the month). If you fail to reach the threshold of $100 during any payment period, you will have to wait for the next window to receive your earnings.
As per Whois.com, Writerbay was registered on June 21, 2010. There is no information available about the founder of the website.
According to SimilarWeb, it has a total of 215K visitors as of December 2023.
Read: Arike App Review
|Writing jobs, referrals
|Domain registration date
|21 June 2010
Read: Buddy Loan Review
As per our analysis, the website seems to be legitimate and popular among users. The reviews from users are conflicting.
Below are some positive attributes with some negatives. Here are some positive aspects:
- The website has existed for some years and has a good amount of consistent monthly traffic
- This website has a valid SSL certificate and provides a secure connection.
- The website is easy to navigate and visually appealing.
- Writerbay got a high Safety Score, indicating a strong level of trust.
- This website maintained a positive reputation and no security engine blacklisted this domain.
- The design of the website is good.
- Links to social networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, are found on the page.
Now, let’s see some negative aspects.
- The absence of details about the owner and founder contributes to the website’s lack of transparency.
- No address or legal support was provided for any potential issues or disputes.
- Absent offical contact information.
- Many users have complained that our application has not been accepted even after writing it correctly.
After reading the positive and negative of the website, users should carefully weigh their options before making a decision.
It is important to verify the legitimacy and trustworthiness of any website before providing personal information or making payments. This can be done by researching the website, reading reviews, and checking for secure payment methods.
Users should exercise caution, keeping an eye on user reviews, and prioritizing the safety and authenticity of the information provided online.
Read: Paydoom.store Review