Arike is a vernacular dating app for Malyalees residing in and out of India.
But the main question is whether it is accurate or fake. Let’s dive into a detailed review of the Arike App.
What is the Arike App?
Arike is a dating platform for Malyalees residing in and out of India. It is to offer “high-intent matchmaking” to the youth of Kerala.
Arike has been designed exclusively for the Malayalam-speaking audience.
Arike promises to offer personalized, high-intent matchmaking for Malayalees living in and outside India.
The Arike App, operated by Aisle Network Pvt. Ltd., boasts a considerable user base and is available on the Google Play Store and App Store.
According to the App Store, it has 1M plus downloads.
According to SimilarWeb, it has a total of 1K visitors as of December 2023
Read: Buddy Loan Review
|Arike – Where Malayalis Date
|Aisle Network Pvt. Ltd.
|Available on the Play Store
|Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560038, India
Read: Paydoom.store Review
Arike App Review
We conducted research on the Arike App profile and user reviews and found several green flags. Let’s take a closer look at it:
- Address or legal support was provided for any potential issues or disputes.
- Present offical contact information.
- The design of the website is good.
- Links to social networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, are found on the page
- This website maintained a positive reputation and no security engine blacklisted this domain.
- There are no complaints that can be found on the internet.
- There are many favorable reviews available on the internet.
The above sign says that it is a trustworthy and reliable platform for users to engage with. Users can feel confident in their interactions on Arike App.
Additionally, users are satisfied as no negative reviews are found on the internet and users are happy with their services.
We concluded that the program is worth downloading or using after examining it from every angle.
Read: Suyashfashion.com Review