Mobile applications have transformed the way we access financial services, making loans and credit more accessible than ever before. One such application that has garnered attention is the Turat Fund Loan App.
In this Turat Fund Loan App review post, we will know if this site is legit or a scam. Let’s find out!
What is the Turat Fund Loan App?
The Turat Fund Loan App is a mobile application designed to provide quick and convenient access to personal loans.
It has its own website too. Its app and website are managed by Reliance Commercial Finance Limited. It is available for both Android and iOS platforms.
It claims to give a credit limit of ₹600. With timely loan repayments, one can make this limit go up to ₹10,000 in no time.
It is available on the Play Store and claims to be registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). According to the App Store, it has 100K plus downloads.
To avail themselves of Turat Fund loan services, applicants must adhere to specific eligibility criteria the application process mandates the submission of a selfie, along with government-issued documents like PAN cards and Aadhar cards for KYC verification.
Applicants are required to provide their bank statements to verify a stable source of income, a crucial aspect of the loan approval process.
Read : Btchjg.com Review
Turat Fund Loan App Profile
|Domain registration date
|10 November 2023
|7th Floor, B-Wing, Trade World, Kamala Mills Compound, S. B. Marg, Lower Parel Mumbai City Maharashtra 400013
+91 91083 37302
Turat Fund Loan App Review
Here are some mixed concerns about the Turat Fund Loan App, which makes it difficult to decide whether it is fake or real.
Here are some positive aspects:
- The app is available on the Play Store
- Present official contact information.
- This website has a valid SSL certificate and provides a secure connection.
- The website is easy to navigate and visually appealing.
- Turat Fund Loan App has been registered on RBI.
- This website maintained a positive reputation and no security engine blacklisted this domain.
Now, let’s see some negative aspects.
- Turat Fund Loan App is not widely known, with low user traffic and limited recognition.
- The app has garnered bad reviews, indicating potential issues with user satisfaction and service quality.
- The sudden demand for repayment and subsequent threats indicates coercive and potentially fraudulent practices.
- links to social networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, are found on the page are not genuine
- There are several negative reviews online.
After reading the positive and negative of the website, users should carefully weigh their options before making a decision.
It is important to verify the legitimacy and trustworthiness of any website before providing personal information or making payments. This can be done by researching the website, reading reviews, and checking for secure payment methods.
Users should exercise caution, keeping an eye on user reviews, and prioritizing the safety and authenticity of the information provided online.