In this post, we are going to review “The Money Fair,” a fintech aggregator launched by Akiko Global Services Private Limited based in Delhi.
This platform aims to revolutionize personal credit access through algorithm-based technology, offering various financial products and services.
What is The Money Fair?
The Money Fair, powered by Akiko Global Services Pvt Ltd, serves as an innovative fintech aggregator facilitating access to personal credit offers, financial comparisons, and unbiased counselling.
Anchored by Ankur Gaba, the founder of Akiko Global Services Private Limited, it aspires to significantly boost credit card sales by 2025.
The Money Fair offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services, including credit cards, personal loans, overdrafts, savings accounts, Demat accounts, and insurance.
Its algorithm-based platform harnesses data and technological innovation to streamline the financial decision-making process for users.
According to SimilarWeb, it had approximately 9k visitors as of December 2023, due to its new establishment.
Read: Board My Trip Review
|The Money Fair
|Financial Products and Services
|Domain registration date
|21 October 2021
|Office No. 8/4-D, 11th Floor Vishwadeep Building, District Center, Janakpuri, New Delhi, India,
|Phone: 011 4010-4241 Email: [email protected]
Read: Funngro App Review
The Money Fair Review
Here are some green flags about The Money Fair:
- The website features a visually appealing home page, indicating a focus on user experience.
- The presence of policy pages suggests transparency and commitment to regulatory compliance.
- Ankur Gaba’s identification as the founder provides accountability and transparency to the platform.
- The provision of contact details and address enhances trust and accessibility for users.
Here are some red flags The Money Fair:
- The display of random codes hints at potential development stages, raising questions about the platform’s readiness.
- The absence of reviews indicates limited popularity or user engagement, potentially impacting credibility.
- The website’s low visitor traffic suggests a need for increased visibility and marketing efforts.
Despite a few red flags indicating possible developmental stages and limited visibility, The Money Fair might become a promising platform in coming days.
With a strong foundation and clear objectives, it has the potential to become a valuable resource for individuals seeking personalized financial solutions.
Read: Eopot.com Review