Ciuscar.com is an online shopping website that sells women’s clothes.
But the main question is whether it is accurate or fake. Let’s dive into a detailed review of Ciuscar.com.
What is Ciuscar.com?
Ciuscar.com is an online shopping website that sells women’s clothes like hoodies, jackets, crop tops, full-sleeve crop tops, ripped jeans, cargo jeans, and more.
The site offers enticing discounts, including up to 30% off with prices ranging from $26 to $28.
The website claims you will get free shipping if you order over $40. It claims to offer a 30-day return and refund policy.
As per Whois.com, Ciuscar.com was registered on December 19, 2023. There is no information available about the founder of the website.
Read: Dosnowwear.com Review
|Domain registration date
|19 December 2023
|469 Kingsway, Manchester, England, M19 1NR
Read: Famoufactory.com Review
The website seems to be legitimate but its recent establishment, limited popularity, and safety concerns prompt a closer examination of its legitimacy and reliability for potential customers.
Here are some mixed concerns about Ciuscar.com, which makes it difficult to decide whether it is fake or real.
Here are some positive aspects:
- Present proper contact information.
- Address or legal support was provided for any potential issues or disputes.
- This website has a valid SSL certificate and provides a secure connection.
- The website is easy to navigate and visually appealing.
- This website maintained a positive reputation and no security engine blacklisted this domain.
- links to social networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, are found on the page
Now, let’s see some negative aspects.
- The absence of details about the owner and founder contributes to the website’s lack of transparency.
- The website is created recently hence keep precaution
- Ciuscar.com is not widely known, with low user traffic and limited recognition.
- There are several negative reviews online
After reading the positive and negative of the website, users should carefully weigh their options before making a decision.
Users should exercise caution, keeping an eye on user reviews, and prioritizing the safety and authenticity of the information provided online.
The website is deemed average, with a mix of positive and negative attributes.
Information about the owner or founder is not available.
It primarily operates in England.
You can use it at your own risk.
Read: Mrbilla.com Review