In this post, we delve into Rdearn.com, an investment and earning platform that has recently surfaced in Bangladesh.
This platform claims to offer investment opportunities with promises of returns. However, as we dissect its offerings and claims, a series of red flags raise concerns about its legitimacy and reliability.
What is Rdearn.com?
Rdearn.com is a website and application that claims to let you invest and earn. To make money, you need to watch ads, recharge the app, and do daily tasks.
This platform originated in Bangladesh, and all transactions happen in BDT.
It talks about gold and silver packages, but strangely, it doesn’t explain what these products are.
The package with the lowest returns costs 500 BDT, and in this package, you can watch ads every day for 200 days to get 100 BDT daily.
Minimum deposit amount in this app is 300 BDT. BDT is Bangladeshi taka, and they say you can convert it to Indian rupees.
Rdearn.com also promises you can make money by referring others to the platform. They say you’ll get 20% of what your referral makes.
The design of the app and website looks the same; accessing the platform requires a referral code.
Oddly, you can’t find the app on the Google Play Store.
Read: Usdtggl.com Review
|Investment, Refer and earn, Ad Watching
|Domain registration date
|13 December 2023
Read: Usdtxnz.com Review
Several red flags surround rdearn.com, casting doubt on its authenticity.
- The website, which was created recently, lacks popularity and user engagement.
- There is no information about the owner or team.
- It is very similar to other scam apps which emerged previously.
- The absence of the app on the Google Play Store further adds to its mysterious nature.
- The lack of clarity regarding the actual products and the nature of these earnings raises skepticism.
- Rdearn.com incorporates ad-watching as a means of income generation.
- It involves the investment of real money.
- Additionally, the absence of links to social networks is noteworthy.
In conclusion, Rdearn.com seems like a tempting opportunity, but the lack of clear information, recent creation, and low user activity makes it seem risky. Be cautious before jumping in.
Read: Workzly.in Review
The platform provides no information about its owner.
The minimum investment is 300 Bangladeshi taka (BDT).
The platform originates from Bangladesh.
The platform’s legality is uncertain, given the lack of transparent information.
The app is not available on the Google Play Store, and entry requires a referral code.
Read: Dingalingfarm.com Review