Today, we will delve into Kunali.in, an online shopping website for children.
In this review post, we are going to review Kunali.in and let you know if it is legitimate or not.
What is Kunali.in?
Kunali.in is an online shopping website where you can buy children’s toys and games.
Kunali.in is a unique initiative by Sourav Joshi Vlog, one of India’s top YouTube channels.
There is only one product available on the website of Kunali.in, whose name is “Kunali Robotic Hand” which is priced at Rs 899.
As per Whois.com, Kunali.in was registered on October 7, 2023. Sourav Joshi is the founder of the website.
Read: Begenivar.com Review
|Domain registration date
|7 October 2023
|Bhakuni Arcade, Bhotia Parao, Nainital Road,
Haldwani, Uttarakhand, 263139
Read: EarnKaro App Review
To gain a better understanding of the Kunali.in domain, let’s examine external reviews from trusted sources.
At the moment of detection, Kunali.in looks to be a credible platform based on our exhaustive study.
Please read the below points for more information about the credibility of Kunali.in.
- Exhibits a secure connection with a valid SSL certificate.
- The website is easy to navigate and visually appealing.
- Legal certificates are valid.
- The physical presence of the website is right where it claims to be located.
- It has a high safety score and is trusted by many.
- The website provides information about its owner.
- The price range of the product is also decent.
- Links to social networks, such as YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook, are found on the page.
- Address or legal support was provided for any potential issues or disputes.
- The design of the website is good.
The above sign says that it is a trustworthy and reliable platform for customers to engage with. Customers can feel confident in their transactions and interactions on Kunali.in.
Read: Brictrade.com Review
Yes, Kunali.in is legitimate.
The platform originates from Uttarakhand.
Sourav Joshi is the founder of Kunali.in.
The Kunali.in domain was registered on October 7, 2023.
You can use their service.