In this post, we’ll delve into the legitimacy of Fegdex.com, a cryptocurrency-related website.
In this Fegdex.com review post, we will know if this site is legit or a scam. Let’s find out!
What is Fegdex.com?
Fegdex.com is an online website in which users can do crypto-currency trading.
The website claims that if you refer a friend, you will get a 40% commission on every trade.
They have provided a chart of popular crypto-currency with prices such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Aave, Amp, Tron, and more.
Also, despite claiming establishment in 2021, the domain Fegdex.com was registered on November 11, 2023, which contradicts its proclaimed history.
There is no information available about the founder of the website. According to SimilarWeb, it has a total of 1k visitors as of December 2023.
Read: Btccustodyu.com Review
|Domain registration date
|11 November 2023
Read: AdviceHindime.com Review
As per the investigation, we found several red flags and potential fraudulent activities that raise concerns about the legitimacy of the site.
- The age of this site is (very) young.
- Poor ratings on scam and reputation analyzers.
- No information about the founder is provided.
- The absence of links to social networks is questionable.
- It has very low website traffic.
- Absent official contact information.
- There are several negative reviews online.
- No address or legal support was provided for any potential disputes.
Fegdex.com exhibits characteristics associated with cryptocurrency scams. Its recent creation, absence of social links, and dubious guarantees of profit raise serious concerns.
Users should exercise caution, keeping an eye on user reviews, and prioritizing the safety and authenticity of the information provided online.
Read: Robinforce.com.ua Review