As the site name suggests, 2Captcha may appear as a captcha website at first glance.
In this review post, we will explore the legitimacy of 2Captcha to help you understand if the site is legit or a scam.
What is 2Captcha?
You’re probably already familiar with captchas. It’s those blurry texts or image puzzles that you need to solve before being granted access to something (like a website’s content).
You can quickly get money with 2Captcha.in by completing captchas on their website.
The work at 2Captcha will require you to solve/answer captchas. You will then be paid for your work.
The minimum withdrawal amount is only 50 cents to 1 dollar. Also, there are no payment fees for cashing out.
As per Whois.com, 2Captcha was registered on April 22, 2014. There is no information available about the founder of the website.
According to SimilarWeb, it has a total of 5M visitors as of November 2023.
Read: Crm.saniter.co.id Review
|Domain registration date
|22 April 2014
Read: Heico Earning App Review
As per our analysis, the website seems to be legitimate and popular among users. The reviews from users are conflicting.
Please read the pros and cons below to make an informed decision.
- The website has existed for some years and has a good amount of consistent monthly traffic.
- Good user reviews about withdrawals
- Customer service is accessible.
- The site pays its users promptly.
- No address or legal support was provided for any potential issues or disputes.
- The absence of details about the owner and founder.
- No links to social networks, such as Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, are found on the page.
- Many people have complained about the low earning rates.
After reading the pros and cons of the website, users should carefully weigh their options before making a decision.
2captcha provides no details about its owner or founder.
The location status is unknown.
Yes, 2captcha is legitimate.
The 2captcha domain was registered on April 22, 2014.
You can use it at your own risk.